Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Geräusch 8.1

New Mix: Geräusch 8.1

My last "Geräusch" was going to be a two part mix, but in the end I just decided to a shorter mix in one shot. Here I'm pulling a two-parter, and here's the first part.

dOP - Zero Zero [Milnor Modern]
Mikael Stavöstrand - Can You See Thru My Eyes [Spectral Sound]
Matt John - Boeing Highfly (Let Me Hupe Mix) [Holographic Island]
Rework - Love Love Love Yeah (Chloé Remix) [Playhouse]
Dettmann|Klock - Places Like This [Ostgut Tonträger]
Robert Hood - And Then We Planned Our Escape [Music Man Records]
H.O.S.H. & Solomun - Milkyway [Diynamic]
Reboot - Be Tougher [Cadenza]
Exercise One - Intensity [Mobilee]
Booka Shade - Planetary (Dub) [Get Physical]
Melon - Nitzi (In My Mind, So Fine) [Innervisions]
Sascha Funke - Double Checked [BPitch Control]

Part two will begin with Double Checked where it left of here. After I post it I'll probably combine the two or something, but I might decide they're better left on their own.

No comments: